A Better Way to Sell Precious Metal and Coins
Based in Central Massachusetts, Taber Numismatics is a leading National buyer of precious metals including all gold, silver and platinum bars, coins and ingots.
- Free Quotes and Consultations (We can come to you!)
- Free, "no-obligation" offer to buy your entire collection.
- Free shipping for folks who mail in their items for purchase.
Since 1979, I've had the privilege of helping thousands of people in the greater Massachusetts area (and throughout the country) sell their precious metals in a profitable, safe and convenient manner.
It's been a pleasure to help folks throughout our great nation better understand the value of their bullion items and to give them an opportunity to sell their precious metals at an excellent price.
We are always looking to purchase all forms of bullion, including...
- All size Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium and Rhodium Bars.
1, 10, 100, 1000 ounce, etc.
- All Gold, Silver and Platinum Ingots.
- All US and International Gold bullion coins
Eagles, Maple Leafs, Pandas, Krugerrands, etc.
- All US and rare Gold coins
Including Saint Gaudens, Liberty, Indian
- All U.S. Silver dollars and coins
Including Morgan, Peace, Trade
- All Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium Mint and Proof sets
- All Commemorative coins
- All circulated Gold and Silver coins and sets
- Estate collections, including Gold jewelry and Sterling Silver sets.
- Junk and scrap Silver, Gold and Platinum.
By avoiding the overhead costs associated with a traditional retail coin shop, Taber Numismatics can provide an excellent "buy" offer along with unmatched convenience and service. (That's how we've kept customer's coming back for over 30 years!)
We're proud to offer the following services...
- Over 30 years of experience as a coin dealer, with expertise appraising all US and Foreign Bullion coins, bars and ingots.
- Free bullion quotes based on current spot metal prices.
- Free, professional appraisal of your precious metals and bullion collection, with absolutely no obligation to sell.
- Our quoted and appraised values represent an immediate, cash offer to buy all of your bullion (or any part of your collection).
If you accept our offer, we'll cut you a company check on the spot. If not, we'll thank you for your time and hope to have an opportunity to work with you again. For folks who mailed in their items, we will pay the return postage, with insurance, to return them to you immediately.
- We perform estate appraisals for banks, attorneys, insurance, etc..
- Free, on-site appraisals are offered in the greater Massachusetts area. (We can come to you!)
We're also happy to travel throughout the country for larger collections. Please contact our office for futher details.
- No collection is too small. We can help you regardless of the size (or the condition) of your bullion collection.
- If preferred, you can safely mail your precious metals to us using registered and insured mail. Your shipping costs are fully reimbursed when selling to us.
- As an active member of the Better Business Bureau and the American Numismatic Association, we would be happy to provide you with bank references.
If you would like to receive a free purchase quote, and/or have any questions about selling bullion, please feel free to contact us.
I hope that we can be of service and look forward to speaking with you. Have a great day!
With My Best Regards,
President of Taber Numismatics
Call Us Today At ♦ (508) 753-9695
Shrewsbury, MA 01545