A Better Way to Sell Foreign Coins and Paper Currency!
Sell foreign coins and paper currency to Taber Numismatics, a strong buyer of all foreign, international, and world coins and paper money.
With close to three decades of experience dealing in foreign coins and currency, I've enjoyed being in a position to help others learn more about the history and value of their international and world coins and paper money.
This includes giving folks in greater Massachusetts, and throughout the country, an opporunity to sell international coins and currency in a profitable and convenient fashion.
If you'd like to sell world coins and paper money, it would be our pleasure to provide you with a free appraisal and a 'no obligation' offer to buy your coins and paper notes.
We are always looking to purchase foreign, international, and world coins and notes, including...
- All International gold and silver coins
All circulated conditions and bulk accepted.
- All International Mint and Proof sets
- All Rare World coins
- All Foreign Gold, Silver, Platinum Bullion coins
MapleLeaf, Krugerrand, Panda, etc.
- All Foreign Commemorative coins
- All Foreign paper money, currency, and notes.
Too often, coin owners find it challenging to sell their international coins and paper currency. Depending on the type and condition of your foreign coins and notes, it can be difficult to find a buyer. This is especially true when you're unsure about the origin of your coins and paper money.
For many folks, the prospect of searching for the right coin buyer(s) is just too time consuming and inconvenient to consider. They're not interested in spending weeks (or even months) visiting coin dealers and trade shows to find the right buyer(s) for their coins. They want a good price without the hassle.
Fortunately, Taber Numismatics can help. We've developed a large network of foreign coin and paper money buyers that requires us to be a constant, strong buyer of all foreign, international, and world currency. Without the overhead associated with a traditional retail coin shop, Taber Numismatics can combine an excellent 'buy' offer with the convenience of selling to a single source.
At Taber Numismatics, we understand that your time is valuable, and the ability to sell your entire collection to a single buyer, at a good price, is a service that many foreign coin and paper currency owners are looking for. So, in an attempt to meet this demand, we're proud to offer the following...
- Over 30 years of experience as a coin dealer, with expertise appraising all Foreign, International, and World coins and paper currency.
- Free, professional appraisal of your coin collection, with absolutely no obligation to sell your coins and/or paper money.
- Our appraised value of your coins represents an immediate, cash offer to buy all of your items (or any part of your collection). If you accept our offer, we'll cut you a company check on the spot. If not, we'll thank you for your time, and hope to have an opportunity to work with you again in the future.
- We perform estate appraisals for banks, attorneys, insurance, etc..
- Free, on-site appraisals are offered in the greater Massachusetts area. (We can come to you!)
- No collection is too small. We can help you regardless of the size of the collection or the condition of your coins and paper money.
- If preferred, you can safely mail in your coins and notes to us for a free appraisal and cash offer to buy.
If you have questions about the process to sell foreign coins and paper currency, or you'd just like some free advice, please feel free to contact us.
I hope that we can be of service, and look forward to speaking with you. Have a great day!
With My Best Regards,
President of Taber Numismatics